Suite Features & Finishes
- Granite countertops*
- European-style cabinets, with 36” high upper cabinet*•
- Stainless steel sink with single-lever faucet and vegetable spray*
- Ceramic tile backsplash*
- Stainless Steel appliance package including: self cleaning ceran top oven, micro wave hood fan vented to exterior, built-in multi-cycle dishwasher, and frost-free refrigerator*
- Cultured marble with moulded and integrated sink*•
- White bathroom fixtures•
- Ceramic tile on floors, tub surround and wall and shower floor (where applicable)*•
- Choice of vanity cabinets from builder’s standard samples*•
- Single-lever faucets for vanities
- Pressure balanced valves in tub and shower
- White acrylic tub•
- Mirror over width of vanity in bathroom(s)•
- Solid core entry door with brushed nickel hardware
- Contemporary interior doors with brushed nickel lever hardware
- Mirrored sliding closet doors in foyer, where applicable•
- Contemporary white 4 ½” baseboards and 2 ¼ ” trim casings
- White textured ceilings throughout, except in kitchen, bathroom(s), and laundry areas which are finished with white semi-gloss latex paint
- Interior walls painted with two coats of flat latex paint (kitchen, bathroom(s), all interior doors and all trim painted with semi-gloss latex paint)*
- Privacy screen dividing balcony and terrace where applicable•
- Space efficient stacking electric washer/dryer (white) vented to exterior•
- 9’ ceilings on residential levels•
- Ceramic tile in bathroom(s) and laundry area*•
- Laminate flooring in living room, dining room and den (if applicable)*•
- Laminate flooring in foyer and kitchen *
- One choice of 40 oz. broadloom or sisal with foam under-pad in bedroom(s)*
- Full time concierge
- Surveillance cameras in select areas of building and underground garage
- Electronic access control system for recreation amenities, parking garage, and other common areas
- Enter phone and cameras located in lobby and visitor entrances allowing residents to view visitors through dedicated television channel
- In-Suite fire alarm speaker and heat detector
- In-Suite hard wired smoke detector
- Suites pre-wired using CAT 5 wiring, for telephone outlets in living room, bedroom(s), and den (if applicable)•
- Suites pre-wired for cable television outlets using RG 6 wiring in living room, bedroom(s) and den (if applicable)•
Mechanical and Electrical Systems
- Individually controlled central heating and cooling system (seasonal)
- Central domestic hot water system
- White Decora-style receptacles and light switches throughout suites
- Light fixtures provided in kitchen, all bedroom(s), dining room and den, bathroom(s), and walk-in closet (if applicable)•
- Individual remote hydro metering for hydro consumption
- Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for washer/dryer
* Indicates as per Vendor’s standard sample(s).
• Indicates as per Vendor’s plans.
Purchaser(s) shall select the colour and material from Vendor’s standard samples only (one carpet colour, one laminate floor colour and one paint colour per suite).
Purchaser(s) may select upgraded materials from Vendor’s samples and shall pay the upgrade costs at the time of colour and finishes selection.
Vendor reserves the right to make reasonable changes in the opinion of Vendor in the plans and specifications if required and to substitute other material or finishes or that provided for herein with material or finishes of equal or better quality than that provided for herein. The determination of whether or not a substitute material or finish is of equal or better quality shall be made by Vendor, in its sole, absolute and unfettered discretion, which determination shall be final and binding. Purchaser acknowledges that colour, texture, appearance, grains, veining, natural variations in appearance, etc. of features and finishes installed in the unit may vary from Vendor samples as a result of normal manufacturing and installation processes and/or as a result of any such finishes being of natural products (i.e., due to the inherent nature of the material itself) and Purchaser agrees that Vendor is not responsible for same. Vendor shall not be responsible for shade differences occurring in the manufacture of items such as, but not limited to, finishing materials or products such as carpet, tiles, granite, marble, porcelain, laminate flooring, bath tubs, sinks and other such products where the product manufacturer establishes the standard for such finishes. Nor shall Vendor be responsible for shade differences in colour of components manufactured from different materials but which components are designed to be assembled into either one product or installed in conjunction with another product and in these circumstances the product as manufactured shall be accepted by Purchaser. Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that carpeting may be seamed in certain circumstances and said seams may be visible. Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that pre-finished wood flooring (if any) or any engineered wood flooring (if any) may react to normal fluctuating humidity levels inducing gapping and cupping. Purchaser acknowledges that marble and similar stones (if any) are very soft stones, which will require a substantial amount of maintenance by Purchaser and are very easily scratched and damaged. Plan and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Where bulkheads are installed and where dropped ceilings are required, the ceiling height will be less than stated, as per Vendor’s plans.
All plans, elevations, sizes and specifications are subject to change from time to time by Vendor without notice. E. & O. E.
Unit owners are covered by TARION Warranty Program (formally known as ONHWP). Vendor is proud to be registered with TARION Warranty Program.
August 7, 2013