Appreciate Joy and Feel at Home
Experience the bliss of coming home to a beautiful space that celebrates a quality of life. Contemporary style blends effortlessly with comfort in thoughtfully designed interiors that make everyday living a breeze.
Features & Finishes
- Granite or quartz countertops.*
- European-style cabinets, with 36” high upper cabinet.* •
- Stainless steel undermount sink with single-lever faucet and vegetable spray.*
- Ceramic tile backsplash.*
- Stainless Steel appliance package including: self-cleaning cerantop stove, microwave, hood fan vented to exterior, built-in multicycle dishwasher, and frost-free refrigerator.*
- Quartz countertop with undermount sink.* •
- White bathroom fixtures. •
- Porcelain on floors, tub surround and shower wall. (where applicable) * •
- Choice of vanity cabinets from builder’s standard samples. * •
- Single-lever faucets for vanities.
- Pressure balanced valves in tub and shower.
- White acrylic soaker tub. •
- Mirror over width of vanity in bathroom(s). •
- Porcelain tile in bathroom(s) and standard ceramic tile in laundry area.* •
- Laminate flooring in living room, dining room, den and bedroom(s) (if applicable).* •
- Laminate flooring in foyer and kitchen.*
- Solid core entry door with brushed nickel hardware and painted finish.
- Contemporary interior doors with brushed nickel lever hardware.
- Mirrored sliding closet doors in foyer, where applicable. •
- Contemporary white 4” baseboards and 2 ¼” trim casings.
- White smooth ceilings throughout unit.
- Interior walls painted with two coats of flat latex paint (kitchen, bathroom(s), all interior doors and all trim painted with semigloss latex paint). *
- Glass and rail treatment on balconies. •
- 6’ High privacy screen dividing balcony and terrace where applicable. •
- Stacking electric washer/dryer (white) vented to exterior. •
- 9’ ceilings on residential floors with the exception of 10’ ceilings on 2nd, Lower Penthouse and Penthouse floors. •
- Full time concierge.
- Surveillance cameras in select areas of building and underground garage.
- Electronic access control system for recreation amenities, parking garage, and other common areas.
- Enter phone and cameras located in lobby and visitor entrances allowing residents to view visitors through dedicated television channel.
- Suite entry doors roughed-in for in-suite security alarm system.
- In-Suite and building wide fire alarm system.
- In-Suite and building wide emergency fire sprinkler system.
- Suites pre-wired with one dedicated outlet enabling delivery of Internet/Phone and TV service. •
- Individually controlled central heating and cooling system (seasonal).
- Central domestic hot water system.
- White Decora-style receptacles and light switches throughout suites.
- Light fixtures provided in kitchen, all bedroom(s), living room, bathroom(s), and walk-in closet and den (if applicable). •
- Individual remote hydro metering for hydro consumption.
- Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for washer/dryer.
- Water shut-off valve for washer.
* Indicates as per Vendor’s standard sample(s).
• Indicates as per Vendor’s plans.
Purchaser(s) shall select the colour and material from Vendor’s standard samples only (one laminate floor colour and one paint colour per suite).
Purchaser(s) may select upgraded materials from Vendor’s samples and shall pay the upgrade costs at the time of colour and finishes selection.
Vendor reserves the right to make reasonable changes in the opinion of Vendor in the plans and specifications if required and to substitute other material or finishes or that provided for herein with material or finishes of equal or better quality than that provided for herein. The determination of whether or not a substitute material or finish is of equal or better quality shall be made by Vendor, in its sole, absolute and unfettered discretion, which determination shall be final and binding.
Purchaser acknowledges that colour, texture, appearance, grains, veining, natural variations in appearance, etc. of features and finishes
installed in the unit may vary from Vendor samples as a result of normal manufacturing and installation processes and/or as a result of any such finishes being of natural products (i.e., due to the inherent nature of the material itself) and Purchaser agrees that Vendor is not responsible for same.
Vendor shall not be responsible for shade differences occurring in the manufacture of items such as, but not limited to, finishing
materials or products such as carpet, tiles, granite, marble, porcelain, laminate flooring, engineered flooring, bath tubs, sinks and other such products where the product manufacturer establishes the standard for such finishes. Nor shall Vendor be responsible for shade differences in colour of components manufactured from different materials but which components are designed to be assembled into either one product or installed in conjunction with another product and in these circumstances the product as manufactured shall be accepted by Purchaser.
Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that carpeting may be seamed in certain circumstances and said seams may be visible. Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that pre-finished wood flooring (if any) or any engineered wood flooring (if any) may react to normal fluctuating humidity levels inducing gapping and cupping. Purchaser acknowledges that marble and similar stones (if any) are very soft stones, which will require a substantial amount of maintenance by Purchaser and are very easily scratched and damaged. Plan and specifications are subject to change without notice. Where bulkheads are installed and where dropped ceilings are required, the ceiling height will be less than stated, as per Vendor’s plans. All plans, elevations, sizes and specifications are subject to change from time to time by Vendor without notice. E. & O. E.
Unit owners are covered by TARION Warranty Program (formally known as ONHWP). Vendor is proud to be registered with TARION Warranty Program. March 1, 2021
Note: All prices, figures, sizes, specifications and information are subject to change without notice. E. & O.E. All areas and stated dimensions are approximate. Actual usable floor space, living area and square footage may vary from stated floor area. All illustrations are artist’s concept only. Furniture is depicted for illustration purposes only and not included. The unit shown may be the reverse of the unit purchased.